I never chased becoming a mentor or a coach outside of my companies. It started with former employees wanting to keep a mentorship relationship, and that eventually expanded into more people around these topics: software engineering, leadership and high performance. My approach, worldwide experience and knowledge work best with people who:
- Are from underrepresented minorities.
- Have a non-traditional story.
- Have beaten a unique path to their current position.
- Are scaling early stage startups.
- Are trying to break into the tech industry.
- Are obsessed with human potential.
I work with a combined approach blending:
- Mentoring: sharing my perspective based on my experience and skillset.
- Coaching: helping arrive at answers through dialogue and open questions.
- Sponsoring: endorsing and helping obtain high-visibility opportunities.
Want to work together? Apply here.